A plan for growth, fairness, and collaboration
This election is a referendum on what kind of city we are, and what kind of city we want to be. We believe Calgary is a progressive city, with forward-thinking voters. It’s time to vote for how you want the future to look.
The only proven progressive on the ballot
Calgary is at a crossroads. If you share our vision to invest wisely, tax fairly, and prioritize the people, vote for the only proven progressive on the ballot, Kent Hehr. Learn about Kent’s plan for Calgary.
- Diversify Calgary’s economy for sustained economic prosperity
- Develop a world class transit system
- Tax incentives and exemptions for small local businesses
- Implement a progressive property tax system
- Prioritize community safety by transforming policing, and creating the safest city in Canada for women and girls
- Address chronic homelessness in Calgary
- Solve infighting and dysfunction on city council
- Build constructive relationships with provincial and federal governments to ensure Calgary gets our fair share
- Provide sustainable support for small business
We honour and acknowledge Moh’kinstsis and the Treaty 7 region—the traditional territory of the Blackfoot Confederacy, which includes the Kainai, Piikani, and Siksika. We also acknowledge the Tsuu T’ina and Stoney Nakoda First Nations, the Métis Nation of Alberta (Region 3), and all peoples who honour, celebrate, and make their lives on this land. We make this acknowledgement as an act of reconciliation and gratitude to those whose territory on which we reside.